PROJECT LIFE® 2016 | WEEK ONE


I am so excited to be starting a new year of Project Life®. It just feel good to have a fresh start.

Last year I fell behind because life got more than a little crazy. I had good intentions of "catching up" but it just became so overwhelming that I found myself working on different projects and avoiding Project Life® all together. As of now I am still behind. My plan moving forward is to work on last years album when I get the chance, but absolutely stay current with this years album.


Here is a look at my week one:



Ahhhh... look at all that white!! It makes my heart happy.


For my title cards this year I am using this One Little Bird stamp set that I got form Studio Calico. I love how versatile this set it. definitely one I will be reaching for again and again.


The 3X4 cards that I used for this spread came from a One Little Bird set called Thrive, and also from my Ali Edwards Story Kit™.


The "It's A Brand New Year" came from the same One Little Bird set. I sized it to fit on the back of my 6X12 title page (still waiting for that photo to be printed). The white space below the quote was the perfect place to write about my One Little Word® for the year. 

If you want to see this layout come together, be sure to watch the process video here or over on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment