FELICITY JANE | JANUARY

In January I did three project for the Felicity Jane blog. I am still loving these kits so much and and feel so lucky to work with them every month

Here is a look at my layouts.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane Cozy kit + No Peeking add on

My first layout I did was about building a snowman! London LOVES the snow and LOVES building snowmen even more. Last year I told the story of the magic of building her first snowman. This year to make my snowman layout a bit different, I took the "how to build a snowman" approach. You can see more pictures plus a process video here.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane Cozy kit + No Peeking add on

My second layout is a page about my Gramma's Sugar Cookie recipe. This layout will actually go into a cookbook that I am making London. You can find more details about this layout here.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane "Susie"

My last layout was a Project Life® spread. I used the super cute sheet of cut apart cards to complete my layout and I just love the way it turned out. You can find more pictures plus a process video here.

My new Felicity Jane kit will probably landing on my front porch anyway now. I have seen the sneaks and I can't wait to actually start working with it

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment