FELICITY JANE | LONDON KIT

I was so super excited for the London kit to arrive at my door step. I knew I was going to love it (hello, it is a Felicity Jane kit), but what had me really squealing was the name of this kit. How excited to have my favorite crafting goodies have my favorite little girl's name on it. Almost too much excitement for one day.

One thing is for certain... this kit did not disappoint.


I actually ordered a second set of papers from this kit just so I could give my little London a little piece of the "London" kit. She was just as excited as I was about the pretty papers.

Let me show the projects I created with this kit


The first layout I created was actually the title page for a personal album I decided to do this year. I am in love with all those tags going down the edge of this page!! You can find all the details about this page here.


My favorite thing in any Felicity Jane kit is the sheet of cut apart cards. I always use them to create a couple spreads in my Project Life® album. I love the way this turned out and you can find the process video for my week five here.


For my third layout I was inspired by the stamp set that came with this kit. My "right now" is starting to look a bit different. Mostly because my cute little girl is very quickly becoming a big girl. You can find all the details about this layout here


My last project was another Project Life® spread. I used more of those great cut apart cards as well as a few of the stamps. You can find more details + a process video here

Working with the London kit has been so much fun. All of the goodness that I had left over has been organized with the rest of my stash and the new "Jane" kit is on my desk. 

By the way, both the London kit, and the Jane kit are still available in the shop and you can find them here.

Thanks for stopping by, and we will see you again next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment