HOT COCOA BAR

It's the week before Christmas, and I am sure I'm not the only one who is scrambling to get things done. I have gifts to still buy, holiday baking to do, a house to clean, and just a bit of party decorating to put up.

Every year we have a very casual, but festive Christmas celebration. We definitley don't do anything even remotely fancy, but I usually do fun little touches with my food and decor to make things a little more merry. This year I decided to have a hot cocoa bar and it turned out so cute. 


It was so super easy to put together. I used a bunch of Felicity Jane cut files and let my Silhouette do most of the work for me. This project ended up being very cost friendly because I used mostly what I had on hand! I still have to add a couple of things like my whipped cream and maybe some marshmallows, but other than that I can check this chore off my to do list!

I am sharing this project over on the Felicity Jane blog, so be sure to hop on over there for all the details, plus a few more photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment