Hello Monday

I almost picked a different week to document my Week In The Life. Tony was going to be on vacation so I knew this wouldn't be a very normal week for us. The problem was, we were not going to have a "normal" week for a while so I decided to just go for it.

Here are Monday's words and photos.

The start of Week In The Life was actually the end of our trip to Seattle. We wanted to take one last trip into the city, so we packed up our car before we left. We were all feeling a little bummed that it was time to go home.

I loved the drive into the city, and would often hand my camera to whoever was sitting in front of me so they could take some pictures. Today's plan was to visit the Space Needle and the Pacific Science Center.

First up was the Space Needle. We were pretty lucky to have blue skies on two of the four days we were there. 

My brother and his wife offered to stand in line to get our tickets, while we walked around. Lines are hard for 3 year olds. 

London saw this red sculpture and had to check it out. Once she got there she was confused on how you were supposed to get on the "slide" and why it had so many holes in it. She makes me laugh

After walking around and looking at all the fun things we could find, we eventually made our way back to the line. My brother and sister-in-law were still standing in it. 

Even though it was the start of our day, it was the end of our trip and I thought London was being a really good girl. I was grateful for that.

Our Hotel had a elevator with a glass back so you could see out as you rode it up and down. London loved it so much. I was really excited to watch her ride up the Space Needle. I chose to enjoy that moment with her instead of worrying about getting a picture. It was so fun to see the excitement in her eyes, and the smile on her face.

When we got to the top of the Space Needle, London told us she was very hungry. We decided it was a good time for everyone to get a snack. London ate all her yogurt, which is rare, so I new she was hungry

Of coarse the view from the top was awesome. Seattle continues to be one of my favorite places to visit.

This trip started out as a family vacation for just the 3 of us, but my brother, sister-in-law, and mom decided to join us. It was fun vacationing as a group. I know we did so much more then we would have if we didn't have them with us.

Next up was the Pacific Science Center. I may have regretted wearing my flip flops, but I was happy with my choice of leggings and a hoodie. I was tired and so were my feet so a comfy outfit definitely made my day more enjoyable.

Tony and Shea definitely had a little bit more fun then the rest of us.

London joined in when she wanted to.

They had a bug room, and at first she thought everything was "so cute". London is not a bug fan, and she must have realized what she was looking at because she started saying everything was "yucky". 

She was lucky to have Uncle Shea there to carry her on his shoulders. He is really tall, so London never had to worry about not being able to see something.

We all had some fun at the Science Center, but we were all really tired. It didn't take us long before we decided that we had enough fun. We knew it was time to go home.

London slept for most of the car ride home. When she woke up she was only a little cranky, but Booger had you smiling in no time. 

She played on the iPad for the rest of the trip home. I always try to find a balance with technology. On long car rides it's a life saver.

When we got home we only unpacked what we absolutely needed for the night. We were all pretty exhausted. 

London wanted to play beads first thing. I knew since she had slept the whole way home, that she would probably stay up later than usual. 

I checked a few things on-line while Tony warmed us up some soup for dinner. 

London went to bed around 10 and Tony and I stayed up a while longer. It was nice to be in our own bed.

For more information on Ali Edwards Week In The Life visit her blog at aliedwards.com. The hello Monday is a digital brush that I got from a set she did for designer digitals. I don't know if it is still available, but Ali some different days of the week brushes in her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment