Felicity Jane - Be You

I am so excited to tell you that my first official Felicity Jane design team layout is up on the Felicity Jane blog. I had so much fun working with the new "feels like home" kit. 

Here is a little peek at my layout:

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane "feel like home"



Head on over to the FJ blog to see my entire layout, plus a few more close ups. While you are there, be sure to check out all the great projects that the other design team members are doing. 

P.S. I am aware that I really only blogged about my "week in the life" project through Wednesday. I'm not totally sure what I am going to do about that. More than likely I will make a video of my finished album. I will of coarse be posting that video to my blog. Sometimes life gets busy, and I am ok with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment