Felicity Jane | Savannah Kit

I had so much fun working with my Felicity Jane "Savannah" kit. November was such a busy month, but I managed to get three layouts done and they are all on the Felicity Jane blog.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane "Savannah"

The first layout I did was actually a project life spread. My favorite card was probably one I made using a bunch of different labels and banners from the cut apart sheet. I love how it turned out. You can find more photo plus a process video here.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane "Savannah"

On my second layout I stepped outside of my "super simple" box and had fun playing with all the little bits and pieces that came in the kit. I will definitely be doing another layout like this soon. You can find more details, plus a process video here.

Banning Lane | Felicity Jane "Savannah"

I decided to tell a longer story about "real life" on my last layout. I told the story of my daughter's cardiology check up this year. This layout is probably my favorite. Photo + words + a few embellishments... perfection. You can find more photos and details here

I have already received my December's kit. It is absolutely beautiful and I can not wait to start creating with it. I know I will have lots of memories to document next month.

Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment