A Place to Tell Our Story



Hello, my name is Dannielle. I am married to a really great guy and we have one little girl who is our whole world. I am a stay at home mom and I almost (I have a 3 year old) love every minute of it. I start most days with a Diet Pepsi, White dishes make me happy, and I love watching shows on Netflix like Murder She Wrote, and Gilmore Girls. The best weekends are the quiet lazy ones spent at home, but ones spent camping are a close second. 

I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago. I think it started out as more of a hobby, and a fun thing to do with friends. Everything changed when I became a mama. I instantly felt like I had a story to tell. For one thing my daughter was born with a very serious heart defect. I knew that our lives were forever changed and that my little girl would have a really brave story that needed to be told. I also had this adorable little baby girl that was mine and I just loved her with everything in me that could love. I wanted to document every part of our life with her. The good, the bad, and everything in-between. The day that my daughter was born was the day I became a “real” scrapbooker, and I truly feel the scrapbooks I am making today are one of the best ways to show my family that I love them. I think they will be treasured for many years to come.

I like to record my memories and that is what this blog is for. Its a place to record our everyday moments. A place to share all of our fun times, and probably a few of our struggles. Banning Lane is our story.

Where you can find me
YouTube: Banning Lane
Instagram: Banning Lane
Facebook: Banning Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment