October Faves


1. I am loving my new Kikki K planner. I haven't really used it yet, but have bought a bunch of inserts, and stickers for it. I'll be sure to do a blog post when I get it set up.

2. I have been choosing to put a little make up on lately. One of my go to products is my Nars Laguna bronzer. I think it just brings everything together and adds a really pretty warmth to my face

3. Black polka dot washi, you just can't get any better than that. I got this to use in my planner and I can already tell it will be a go to choice for me. 

4. This Nivea chap stick is the best. The olive oil and lemon flavor is my favorite, but milk and honey is a close second. I find them at Ulta.

5. I started watching Parks and Recreation after my Brother and Mom recommended it. I was hooked after watching just a few episodes. It didn't take me long to finish all the seasons. 

What are some of your Netfilx faves?? I would love to add some to my list!


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment